Revifol is an all-natural supplement formulated to directly attack the root cause of hair loss in men and women. Using a blend of vitamins, minerals, & herbal extracts, Revifol fights your body’s production of certain enzymes that cause your hair to fall out.
By taking Revifol, you can stop your thinning or balding hair within weeks. Thousands of men and women have already seen their hair loss stopped in its’ tracks, many have even already begun to grow a fuller head of hair again.
If you’re tired of balding or thinning hair, Revifol could be the perfect supplement for you.
What is Revifol?
Thinning hair & hair loss is a natural part of the aging process that affects a very large percentage of men and a small percentage of women. However, unlike many other signs of aging, hair loss can be stopped by inhibiting certain enzymes in the body that are responsible for balding.
Revifol is an all-natural supplement designed to do exactly that, block the enzymes causing your thinning hair. Unlike ineffective shampoos and creams, Revifol claims to directly address the root cause of hair loss so that you can address the cause, not the symptoms.
So how exactly does Revifol work?
Revifol works by blocking the conversion of testosterone into another steroid hormone called DHT. As we age, our testosterone levels steadily decline and more testosterone is converted into DHT. When DHT enters our bloodstream in high amounts, it enters the papilla. The papilla is the part where your hair absorbs nutrients and grows.
When DHT enters the papilla, it clogs up the pores and prevents nutrients from reaching the hair follicle. Over time, this causes hair to weaken and eventually fall out.
Excessive DHT production is what causes thinning and balding hair and studies have shown it can also cause fatigue, low libido, and an enlarged prostate.
Revifol contains several natural ingredients that block an enzyme known as 5-alpha-reductase, or 5-ARD. This enzyme is what influences your body to convert testosterone into DHT. Inhibiting this enzyme shuts off your body’s production of DHT and stops hair loss in its’ tracks almost immediately. This is why Revifol is such an effective and quick-acting supplement.
Ingredients in Revifol
Revifol contains a combination of essential vitamins & minerals needed to help grow healthier hair. These vitamins & minerals include vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, calcium, zinc, selenium, copper, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, and manganese.
However, the real results from Revifol come from the proprietary blend of ingredients, which includes:
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Also known as MSM, this ingredient is known for its’ anti-inflammatory properties and anti-aging benefits. Research has shown that MSM can help form bonds essential for strengthening hair and stimulating new hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Although primarily used to improve skin health, hydrolyzed collagen improves hair health too. Collagen can help your body produce keratin, by feeding it essential amino acids, which is essential for hair health. It can also reduce joint pain and eliminate wrinkles.
- L-Methionine: Methionine is naturally found in beef, poultry, and dairy goods. It assists with wound healing and protects organs from damage. Its’ primary function in Revifol is to assist with cell growth and repair.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu is used for its’ natural healing properties. It also helps with bioavailability, which enables the other ingredients found in Revifol enter the hair follicles. This helps with the repair and regrowth of hair.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids: Citrus bioflavonoids help improve circulation throughout the body. This helps vital nutrients reach damaged and weakened hair follicles more efficiently – repairing the damage and strengthening the hair follicles.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract contains high levels of vitamin C, an essential antioxidant known to support hair health. It may help eliminate inflammation causing damage to hair follicles and supports blood flow to hair follicles as well.
- Keratin: Keratin is naturally present in hair follicles and is responsible for providing hair follicles with a natural defensive coating from damage. It also provides protection from issues like breakage, frizz, and shedding.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: ALA is another powerful anti-inflammatory compound that supports blood flow, heals wounds, and fights against free radicals. It may also help strengthen the hair follicles by supporting nutrient delivery.
- Fo-Ti: Fo-ti is often used as an anti-aging remedy because it supports circulation, male fertility, testosterone production, and as an anti-inflammatory agent. It was added to Revifol for its’ anti-inflammatory properties.
- Amla Fruit: Also known as Indian Gooseberry, amla is an excellent source of important vitamins like vitamin E, calcium, and iron – all of which are important for hair health. Amla also enriches hair pigmentation and hair growth.
- Lycium: Lycium is primarily used for its’ anti-aging benefits. Studies have found that lyceum may be able to prevent the damage and death of hair follicles. It also has strong polyphenol compounds that reduce inflammation.
- Bamboo Silica: Silica helps the body produce collagen, which is a building block of all connective tissues in the body, as well as hair and nails. Silica also helps to protect and strengthen the hair follicles and roots from damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the scalp and helps with nutrient delivery. It may also help repair damage to the scalp and prevents hair from drying out and becoming weaker.
- Bladderwrack: Bladderwrack is a rich source of iodine, an essential mineral needed for hair to grow. Studies have linked iodine deficiency and hair loss so supplying the body with iodine is essential to stop hair loss.
- Nori: Nori is a rich source of various vitamins and minerals needed to nourish hair follicles and prevent further damage. It also supports thyroid function and acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- Olive Water: Although olive water is primarily used for blood pressure and blood sugar control, it has a number of other benefits as well. It may help with circulation and digestion and can reduce inflammation from arthritis. It was added to Revifol because it may help stimulate hair growth.
- Astaxanthin: Astaxanthin is a powerful anti-inflammatory compound often used to improve skin health and for blood sugar control. Astaxanthin may also help stimulate hair growth and reduce inflammation causing hair loss.
All of these ingredients work together to help you achieve your ultimate goal – to stop hair loss in its’ tracks and to regrow your hair. Each ingredient was added for a specific purpose and plays an important role in re-growing hair, stopping hair loss, or nourishing & repairing damaged hair. This is why Revifol is such a powerful natural hair loss supplement with thousands of happy customers all over the globe.
Can Revifol Really Work?
Many of the ingredients found in Revifol are proven to support hair growth. For example, silica is commonly used in hair growth supplements because of its’ ability to promote collagen production, which provides hair with the building blocks to grow.
Keratin is also known to stimulate hair growth and is found in hair follicles. Studies have shown that keratin supplementation can promote new hair growth and stop hair follicles from further damage.
MSM is another well-studied ingredient that helps the body form bonds needed to promote new hair growth.
All of the vitamins & minerals in Revifol are also essential to hair growth, the repair of damaged hair, and for the overall health of your hair.
To answer the question, can Revifol really work – the answer is yes, absolutely. There is plenty of evidence to back up the claims made by Revifol and there are thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world.
If you are currently suffering from hair loss and want it to stop, then there’s no better natural supplement to help you achieve these goals than Revifol.
Side Effects of Revifol
The best thing about Revifol is that not only is it an effective product – it’s safe too. All of the ingredients in Revifol have been clinically proven to be safe, which is why Revifol has no common side effects while taking the product. In addition, none of the ingredients in Revifol have any major risks for serious adverse health effects.
The manufacturer makes sure to note that the product is manufactured in the United States in a GMP-approved facility. All of the ingredients are routinely tested for purity, quality, and potency to ensure only the highest quality ingredients are included in the manufacturing process.
Overall, Revifol is a very safe product with a proven reputation of delivering fast, safe results to those suffering from hair loss. If you are an otherwise healthy adult, you should feel very safe while taking this product.
If for any reason you do not feel like this product may be right for you, then you should consult your doctor before buying it. He or she should be able to tell you whether Revifol is the right natural hair loss solution for you.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
While Revifol is a powerful produce that can stop hair loss in its’ tracks, it is not a miracle supplement. It will not stop your hair loss overnight.
In general, most people see some form of benefits within the first few weeks of taking the product. However, as the manufacturer notes and as mentioned in the Globe Newswire – results do vary from person to person. Therefore, it could take you much longer before you notice any positive improvements.
The manufacturer recommends taking Revifol for at least 30 to 60 days before you make any judgement on whether or not it is working for you. Chances are you will see some improvement and changes beforehand, but at least 30 days should pass before you decide if Revifol is working.
How to Order Revifol
Revifol is currently available for purchase directly from the official website. There you’ll see the following purchasing options, with steep discounts offered on larger orders:
- 30 Day Supply: 1 bottle for $69
- 90 Day Supply: 3 bottles at $59 a bottle
- 180 Day Supply: 6 bottles at $49 a bottle
No matter what package you select, the manufacturer offers all their customers an exclusive 60 day money back guarantee on all purchases. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply contact the manufacturer within 60 days of ordering and you can receive a full refund on your purchase.
Revifol Final Thoughts
If you’re a man or woman suffering from thinning or balding hair, then Revifol can help. Thousands of men and women rely on it every day to stop their hair loss and to restore a full, thick head of hair.
People Also Read: Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Review: Side Effect Scam Complaints
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.