Momma R's Chex Mix, a cannabis-infused medible I found Monday at Tacoma access point Kind Help for $5, will be just the thing for some people, and not so much for others. Into which group do you fall? Let's take a look.
Reasons To Get Momma R's Chex Mix
1. You want to get medicated, but don't want to light up any marijuana. Say, your obnoxious Uncle Bob is over to watch the ballgame, and he gets all bent out of shape about cannabis. Get out the Momma R's Chex Mix and munch away! You'll be so mellow by halftime, you may even find Uncle Bob almost tolerable.
2. You want to sneak a "special treat" into the theatre to enhance your appreciation of Django Unchained.
3. You enjoy salty, savory medibles more than the cloyingly sweet ones overwhelmingly found at medical marijuana access points.
4. You like getting medicated for just five bucks.
Reasons Not To Get Momma R'x Chex Mix
1. You don't like the taste of cannabis butter (I know some people don't, although I'm just crazy about the stuff).
2. You prefer (or insist) that your cannabis medibles have labels, including manufacturer information, dosage information, and ingredients.
3. You don't want to consume a sandwich baggie full of carbs just to get medicated.
4. You're still waiting for I-502 to kick in and medibles to become available in state-licensed retail stores, because you're convinced that someone, somewhere, might object to you getting thoroughly stoned before it's legal for every adult in Washington.
Now, since I consumed, enjoyed, and am currently medicated on Momma R's Chex Mix, you'll know that the first four factors trumped the hell out of the second four, in my particular case. Where do you stand?
I found Momma R's Chex Mix at Kind Help, 2701/2703 N. 21st, Tacoma, open Monday through Friday, 11 to 8, and noon to 6 on Saturday (closed Sunday). For more information, call (253) 503-1598.