tacobelltacos.jpg
Made of mostly meat! Mostly . . .
On The Daily Show last night, Jon Stewart let Lewis Black loose on meat--specifically on Taco Bell

"/>

Dear Taco Bell: Lewis Black Wants to Know About Your Meat

tacobelltacos.jpg
Made of mostly meat! Mostly . . .
On The Daily Show last night, Jon Stewart let Lewis Black loose on meat--specifically on Taco Bell and the recent battle over whether or not its taco filling contains enough actual meat to be called "beef."

"Like most people," Black said, "all I want is my meat and potatoes--minus the potatoes." And then he got kinda angry.

The Taco Bell lawsuit (filed by a woman in California, through an Alabama law firm, against a fake Mexican restaurant founded in San Bernardino) basically claims that Taco Bell's "meat" contains only 36% beef, and therefore can't legally be called beef. I'm trying really hard right now not to think about what the remaining 64% might be. You should, too.

Video after the jump.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Back in Black - Meat Edition
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire Blog</a>The Daily Show on Facebook

Beef concerns aside, I think that should be Taco Bell's new slogan: "Taco Bell: It's Not Like You Eat It When You're Sober."

 
comments powered by Disqus

Friends to Follow