TASTE Offers Second Chance to Dine Out for Haiti

If you were one of the diners who tried to Dine Out for Haiti at TASTE after 6 p.m. last night, you probably noticed the doors were locked. You can blame it on a ventilation malfunction.

Executive chef Craig Hetherington says, from what he can tell, one of the hood systems in the Washington Mutual Building (which houses SAM and TASTE) accidentally closed, causing fumes from the parking garage to leak into the restaurant. Staff took immediate precaution and closed up shop two hours early.

Chef Hetherington says, "In order to make up for our abbreviated participation in Dine Out Seattle for Haiti last night, we're going to donate a portion of Wednesday's dinner service as well."

You can find more information on Dine Out Seattle for Haiti here.

comments powered by Disqus

Friends to Follow