Protosong: Buy Unreleased Tracks From Local Artists Like Damien Jurado, Give Clean Water to People Who Need It

Thumbnail image for Damien Jurado 11.jpg
Damien Jurado
Today is the last day to pay your own price for more than 20, unreleased songs from local artists, and help give clean water to developing nations in the process. Here's how it works:

"The Protosong Project" has lined up a playlist of exclusive, unreleased recordings from local artists like Kris Orlowski, Lemolo, and Damien Jurado. People who pay for the playlist by the end of the day today will get the songs delivered tomorrow. 70 percent of the proceeds from the playlist go to One Day's Wages Water Fund and the other 30 percent is split among the artists.

Check it all out over at

comments powered by Disqus

Friends to Follow