The JanSport Bonfire Sessions is one of the most adventurous concert series that hits Seattle--you're given a lineup to a free outdoor concert, instructed to RSVP and show up at a bus stop at a certain date and time, and then whisked away to the show. Last year attendees watched the Moondoggies play under the stars; this year's concert will take place on Friday, August 17 and feature performances by Fruit Bats, Seapony, and Tacocat.
Here are instructions for those who wish to attend:
- There's no parking at the show location, but there are free shuttles that will take attendees to Bear Creek (of Brandi Carlile fame) in Woodinville by 7 p.m.
- , and from there, to the concert location. Full transportation details will be emailed to you after you RSVP.
- Don't bring minors. It's 21+.
- Smile and look pretty--the concert will be filmed for a live music documentary series for VICE's Noisey.com.
- And don't forget to RSVP on the JanSport Bonfire Sessions website--the show is free but space is limited.