Forbes just released their list of Hollywood's 20 Highest Earners of 2010, and the only pop star to make the Top 10 is a woman who didn't even release an album this year -- the holy Beyoncé Knowles. Beyoncé made $87 million this year, enough to put her at #9 on Forbes' list. Although she hasn't released a record since 2008's I Am... Sasha Fierce, the girl still rakes in the cash from her public appearances, touring, fragrance and clothing line, and multiple endorsement deals like her long-standing one with L'Oréal. It's also enough to make her the main breadwinner in the Carter/Knowles family -- Jay-Z made "only" $63 million in 2010.
Richer than you.
The next highest-ranking pop singer on Forbes list is the Queen B herself, Britney Spears, who pulled in $64 million in 2010 thanks to endorsements deals and a highly lucrative world tour. (Expect Spears to rack up more cash next year after her highly anticipated sixth full-length hits stores in March). Britney makes the list at #13, followed by her peers in pop Lady Gaga at #12 ($62 million) and Madonna ($58 million) at #11. Miley Cyrus made $48 million, which will purchase a helluva lot of salvia, and Taylor Swift made $45 million. Girl power!
If you feel like feeling poor, click through to see the full list.1. Oprah Winfrey, $315 million
2. James Cameron, $210 million
3. Tyler Perry, $125 million
4. Michael Bay, $120 million
5. Tiger Woods, $105 million
6. Jerry Bruckheimer, $100 million
7. Steven Spielberg, $100 million
8. George Lucas, $95 million
9. Beyoncé, $87 million
10. Dr. Phil, $80 million
11. Simon Cowell, $80 million
12. Jerry Seinfeld, $75 million
13. Britney Spears, $64 million
14. Lady Gaga, $62 million
15. Madonna, $58 million
16. Sandra Bullock, $56 million
17. Ellen DeGeneres, $55 million
18. Miley Cyrus, $48 million
19. Taylor Swift, $45 million
20. Judge Judy Sheindlin, $45 million