9. It's cheeeeeeeeap. Go ahead, Zooey, make all the vanity projects you like. 'Cause you don't need your face on a lunchbox to afford a house with a view in Bremerton.
8. The tamales at La Poblanita. I know, I know, southern California has delicious Mexican food. But, seriously, you gotta try them at La Poblanita. So good. So cheap.
7. They'll name then next ferry to Bremerton after you. I know what you're thinking: It's more likely that a starlet like you and a rocker like him would move to Bremerton than for Washington State Ferries to show a bit of mercy/generosity toward Bremerton. But your regular presences on the boat will up its visibility. They won't make it happen for Bremerton, but they might for you.
6. Nobody will recognize you. That's right. According to Netflix, Bremerton's all about House and McGruber. You'll live a life of virtual anonymity.
5. No paparazzi. Though the local daily, The Kitsap Sun, will rightly write the trend story about Bremerton being the new Bellingham in that it's where the stars go to get away from Hollywood. That'll be it.
4. Free child care with Grandpa and Grandma Gibbard. You may not be willing to make a record together, but not making a baby would be a shame.
3. There's plenty to fall back on.
The Puget Sound Naval Shipyard is ALWAYS looking for smart, hard working individuals with promise. If indie pop goes out of style or making movies becomes too cumbersome, there are jobs to be had in Bremerton.