Detroit rock star Ted Kaczynski Nugent recently decided to play the role of a country cupid DJ. When I was thinking of artists who might be crafting Valentine's Day playlists this weekend, for whatever reason, Nugent did exactly come to mind. But apparently, when he's not out promoting his own brand of killing supplies or skinning animal hides, Nugent likes to wooo the ladies and he knows just what type of music gets them hot. Percy Sledge and Cheap Trick!
So as of yesterday, the Nuge came up with a wang dang doodle of a Valentine's playlist that should help aspiring Romeos snag all of the backwoods Barbies they can get. By the way, I have no idea what a wang dang doodle is but Nugent can't get enough.
1. "Wang Dang Doodle" - Howlin' Wolf
2. "The Flame" - Cheap Trick
3. "Whole Lotta Rosie" - AC/DC
4. "Wango Tango" - Ted Nugent
5. "When A Man Loves A Woman" - Percy Sledge
6. "I've Been Lovin' You Too Long" - Otis Redding
7. "Feels Like The First Time" - Foreigner
8. "My Love Is Like A Tire Iron" - Ted Nugent
9. "Brown Sugar" - The Rolling Stones
10. "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" - Ted Nugent
And if you're in the mood for some serious cock rock, check out the video below of Nugent performing "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" circa 1980