Bumper stickers only go so far. For true automobile proclamation, there's no substitute for a customized license plate. Unfortunately, not all plate ideas are approved. Here are the 10 most awesome rejects.
The denied plate names come courtesy of the Washington State Department of Licensing.
Some of the folks were able to tweak their ideas and get their plates in mildly less offensive forms. But most were forced to abandon their dreams of driving with state-sponsored sexual and/or drug-related innuendos.
Anyhow, here's the best of the best
10. Bongout is apparently wrongout.
9. Not sure if the "69" or the "MEX" was what disqualified this one. Both, maybe?
8. That's not a Dungeons & Dragons reference, whatever your local Klan representative tells you.
7. Who doesn't?
6. He would have approved this license plate, I'll tell you that much.
5. Spit or swallow? Decidedly, it's spit.
4. Fuckin' rainbows and shit.
3. For the record, this person still gets pooz, license plate or not.
2. Come on, WSDL. It's "AS" not "ERS," so it's a term of endearment.
1. For its classical stylings and efficient use of consonants, here's the #1 rejected plate. Don't come a knockin'.