stupid smoker01.jpg
The headline pretty much sums this one up completely.

But since you didn't come here to read headlines, here are some more details.

As The

"/>

Portland Geniuses Light House on Fire With Hole-in-Floor Ashtray

stupid smoker01.jpg
The headline pretty much sums this one up completely.

But since you didn't come here to read headlines, here are some more details.

As The Oregonian reports, the fire happened on the 1200 block of North Prescott Street in North Portland yesterday. The dudes in the house apparently were using a hole in the floor as an ashtray.

Surprisingly, this wasn't a good idea, and before long the floor lit up.

The guys apparently called 911, but weren't that eager to give the dispatcher details about how the blaze might have been caused, so they hung up on her when she started asking.

The house is still standing, thanks to some quick work by the Portland Fire Department, but it managed to cause about $30,000 in damage--which could have bought 30,000 $1 ashtrays.

--Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dailyweekly

 
comments powered by Disqus

Friends to Follow