Whoever made this button is a modern-day Nostradamus. God knows there's a lot of reasons to want to forget about the past year. But before we usher in 2010, here's a look back at the most popular Daily Weekly stories of 2009.
9. What really happened at the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards.
8. Grocery store worker quits job with Cheez Whiz resignation letter.
7. The rise and fall (and rise again) of strip club impresario Frank Colacurcio Sr.
6. Aberdeen council member censors Kurt Cobain.
5. Seattle's Cheezburger cats continue soft, cuddly climb towards world domination.
4. Microsoft shows it's serious about Bing.
3. Microsoft's Windows 7 launch parties are as pathetic as they sound.
2. Barefoot Burglar Colton Harris-Moore steals his first plane.
1. Krist Novoselic plays Rock Band 2.