A Clallam man is at Harborview with "serious injuries" today after he and his buddies had an accident playing a game of "lighter fluid tag".

"/>

They Got Bored With "Gargle the Drano" and "Chew the Live Wire"

A Clallam man is at Harborview with "serious injuries" today after he and his buddies had an accident playing a game of "lighter fluid tag". Explains the Peninsula Daily News:

[Fire Chief Jon] Bugher said several people had been playing a game called "lighter tag," which involves squirting themselves with lighter fluid and then lighting the clothing of the person who is "it."

The tagged person beats the flames out before "tagging" another person.

Privacy laws prevented the hospital from giving out any info on the guy's condition. Here's hoping he recovers fully and quickly and finds a new game to play when he gets out.

 
comments powered by Disqus