Because she's a Vandal, I'm a Vandal, and Vandals haven't had much to celebrate lately, have they? So, I'm ROOTING FOR SARAH PALIN TONIGHT! (I don't agree with her on a lot of things, but, as an undecided voter, I'm actually interested to hear what she has to say tonight. Not that I'm basing my vote on the VP candidate, right? Palin's not running for president, she's running for VP, right?. Inexperienced? Of course. But, experience isn't what gets people votes, is it Sen. Obama?) Anyway, back to the horse race .... I mean drinking game.
I'll be watching the debates at a party hosted by a friend who just sent me the evening's drinking game. Feel free to play along.
Divide people into two groups: Palin vs. Biden
Palin side drinks ...
- any time Palin says "hockey mom"
- any time Palin says some variation on September 11th
- any time Palin mentions the Bridge to Nowhere
- Finish your drink if she spins being mayor of Wasilla as "executive
- Make Chris Kornelis finish your drink if she mentions the University of
Biden side drinks ...
- any time biden says something you know Obama's going to regret
- anytime he refers to himself in the third person
- anytime he refers to McCain as "my friend"
- Finish your drink if he he mentions taking the train home from the Senate
anytime either of them say some variation on "change in washington" or when
"wall street" is put in the same sentence as "main street"